Feeling confident about your appearance can be a challenge when you know your smile doesn’t look its best. Worse yet, if you hide your smile because you're self-conscious, social and business acquaintances may get the impression that you are unfriendly or unhappy.
However, with all the treatments that are available today in cosmetic dentistry, there is no reason to let smile flaws affect your confidence. From professional teeth whitening to porcelain veneers, the doctors at Alta Dental Studio can help you achieve a smile that you can’t wait to show off.
Problems We Can Fix with Cosmetic Dentistry
With the wide array of esthetic dental procedures we offer, we can solve numerous problems:
- Restore chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
- Resolve tooth staining or discolouration
- Correct gaps or uneven staining
- Straighten misaligned teeth
- Resolve size discrepancies
- Conceal old, dark silver fillings
Treatment Options That Improve Your Smile
Before we plan your treatment, Dr. Liu and Dr. Cheung need to understand what your goals are. We will schedule a smile consultation to listen to your concerns and explore all your options so you can make an informed decision about your treatment. Working together, we will come up with a personalized plan for treatment that may include one or more of the following:
- Teeth whitening – One of the fastest and easiest ways to revive a dull or discoloured smile is professional teeth whitening. Choose an in-office treatment to see the quickest results or a customized kit that you can use to whiten at home.
- Cosmetic bonding – Composite resin veneers help us improve the appearance of damaged teeth. We use the material to correct flaws like chipped or broken teeth and as a conservative alternative to porcelain veneers.
- Zirconia crowns – Do you have teeth that are different sizes, oddly shaped, or severely stained? Our durable zirconia crowns fit over a tooth like a cap to alter its shape and size and conceal flaws like severe dental staining.
- Porcelain veneers – Customized tooth-shaped shells of porcelain are affixed to the surface of one or more teeth to alter and improve their appearance. Veneers blend seamlessly with your smile and correct flaws like uneven spacing, slightly misaligned teeth, or severe staining.
- Invisalign – If you have misaligned teeth that need orthodontic treatment, we offer Invisalign clear aligners that are discreet, comfortable, and convenient. In many cases, we can help you achieve your goal of a straighter smile in as little as 12 months.
Let Us Help Redesign Your Smile
If you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, you owe it to yourself to see what options are available and how they can transform your appearance. Please call our Vancouver dental clinic to arrange an appointment with one of our dentists to learn more.